Measuring devices in professional environments provide exact measuring results and work extremely reliably. Such high quality technology can be expensive. Is the own budget for the purchase of a particular measuring apparatus set too low or is a device just for a limited time required, the hiring of measuring instruments may be the right solution.
+49 421 277 9999
Benefits of rental equipment
Following Questions are important to make the right des decision, wheather you should rent or buy the device:
- Is the measuring instrument just for a limited time required?
- Which requirements are made on the device?
- How high is the available budget set?
If you have decided to rent a measuring instrument, you do not have to renounce the proven quality of Sourcetronic. Before the devices are delivered to the customer, every leased equipment are detailed checked and accurate calibrated. Our wide range of rental measurement devices reaches from hipot tester, surge tester, digital earth tester, safety tester up to relay tester for mobile use or megohmmeter. You profits with comfortable rent conditions, fair prices and an adaptable appointment creation. Should the efficiency of a measuring instrument persuade you and you decide to buy this device, you get the rent price certainly on the purchase credited. So you habe the Chance to test the device in detail without taking a financial risk.
Do not hesitate and choose now of an efficient Sourcetronic rent devices.
- Hipot Tester ST9201S (Rental device)€349.00Price per week
- High voltage test up to 5000V AC / 6000V DC
- Insulation resistance test up to 10 GOhm
- Rapid discharge of DUT and ARC Detection
- Interfaces: Handler (5V, 12 V, 24 V),
- RS232, Remote I/O, SCAN, USB (ST9201S),
- GPIB (optional)
- First class readability by VFD display
- Inclusive HV-accessories
- Hipot Tester UH36 (Rental device)€279.00Price per week
- High voltage test 5000 VAC
- AC current: 100 mA
- 500VA construction power
- Digital voltage regulation
- Control by RS232 interface
- Digital I/O and CAN bus
- Programmable ramp
- Automatic START function
- Safety in accordance with EN50191
- Compact LCR Meter ST2832 (Rental device)€269.00Price per week
- Frequencies: 20Hz - 200kHz
- Basic Accuracy: 0.05%
- Test parameter: |Z|, |Y|, C, L, D, Q, θ(DEG), θ(RAD), Δ%, DCR
- Internal 0 - ± 5V/50mA bias source
- 4.3" TFT LCD display
- Interface: RS232, USB, HANDLER, GPIB (optional)
- Measuring time: 13ms
- Comparator function
- Surge Tester ST2883S8-5 (Rental device)€349.00
- Low inductance impulse test: Down to 10µH
- Four kinds of waveform comparison methods
- 200MS/s sampling rate
- Channel: 8
- Three-Phase version available
- Voltage up to 5000 V
- Analysis: face, differential area, corona, phase difference
- remote control: Handler, RS232, LAN
- good/bad Analysis
- Milliohmmeter ST2515 (Rental device)€249.00