High Voltage Relays
A high voltage relay is important in many situations, such as in high voltage testing devices, test systems with high voltage, protection for workers and machines from high voltage and in galvanic insulation. The RL- high voltage relay is built in a space saving, insolating plastic case, is CE conform and conforms to the highest safety specifications according to DIN EN 50191.
The switching capacity averages at 5000 VA ohm resistive load. With an isolated voltage of 5000 VAC and mechanical operating cycle in the region of millions the high voltage relay is particularly well suited for difficult conditions. The switching current averages at 10 AAC, the continuous current at 30 AAC. You will have the option of choosing HV relay with one contact or two. Crucial characteristics are high switching capacity for small measurements, state displays with LEDs as well as high reliability.
The HV relay coil is equipped with a suppressor diode, which protects its control against possible disruption due to electrical surges which, as the case may be, appear while switching off the HV relay. The high voltage relay is a mono-stable relay, which is only activated when current flows through the coil. As a continuous current relay, the supply consists of 24 VDC at 0.25 A. The coil and work connections are built in different sizes to bar confusion. The assembly of the HV relay is effected simply and quickly using corresponding assembly clips attaching directly onto the top hat rail. This high voltage relay is favorably used as a replacement for reed relays for the sake of reliability at high voltages.
- High Voltage Relay RL 21€79.90
- Reliable High Voltage Relay
- 1 change-over contact
- 5000 VA and 8000 V eff.
- Current 30 A
- Monostable DC HV relay
- Special-High-Insulated plastic body
- LED display with activated coil
- Extinguishing diode for exciting coil
- Coils/operating-connections interchanging-safe
- High Voltage Relay RL 42€111.00
- High Voltage Relay RL 42-LC€152.00
- Contact configuration: 2 changeover contacts
- Monostable direct current relay
- Excitation coil: 24 VDC / 0.07 A
- Switching capacity max. 5000 VA (resistive load)
- Isolating voltage max. 5000 VAC
- Switching current max. 10 AAC
- Continuous current max. 25 AAC
- Temperature range -25 °C to +40 °C
- Switching frequency max. 1 / sec
- Mechanical switching cycles 5 * 10^6