The quality and performance of various insulations can be tested using the Insulation Tester. The MD-Insulation Tester acquires insulation resistances up to 10 terra ohms. The MI - Insulation Tester offers testing potentials up to 20 kV. The insulation tester is needed for any kind of newly built installation or reconstruction. Insulation testing is indispensable for example in the process of recoiling electro motors. The use of insulation resistance tester is therefore highly recommended for motors with longer running time, in order to better estimate the remaining life time.
There are so special, sure-footed housings available for the megger, in case it needs to be used on measuring rather adverse conditions. The Megohmmeters are equipped with special memory, RS-232 interface, real time clock and printer, for more precise insulation tests and record. In addition to that, Megohmmeters are equipped with an automatic discharge of the dut, eg for capacitive Testees. All Megohmmeters are calibrated from production, and containment, Depending on the application, a four-terminal sensing possibility for contact control. The mobile insulation resistance tester's are delivered with all the measuring auxiliary components, tested as test leads, clamps, batteries and carrying bag. For the stationary insulation testing device ST2638, the insulation test voltage is generated through a programmable, fully electronic source. Those insulation resistance tester's containment back-facing terminals, digital I / O, remote control software, as well as DLL, LAN and USB interfaces.
- Insulation Tester ST2684£2,735.62Excl. 16% VAT£3,173.32Incl. 16% VAT
- Gossen Metrawatt Metriso XTRA M550S£1,038.13Excl. 16% VAT£1,204.23Incl. 16% VAT
- Measuring the insulation resistance of voltage-free devices and systems up to 1000 V
- Check the resistance of earth, protection and potential equalization conductors
- Examination of test objects
- Testing the conductivity of floor coverings with respect to electrostatic charges(When using shielded measuring cables) - EN 1081
- Insulation measurement according to EN 61557-2 / VDE 0413 part 2
- Low impedance measurement according to EN 61557-4 / VDE 0413 part 4
- Melt protection for all resistance measuring ranges