Calibration Electrical Safety Tester
+49 421 277 9999
In the industy you will find a large number of manufacturers for safety and installation testers. These compact test devices are measuring round bond test, high voltage, insulation resistance or leakage currents. Sourcetronic supplies with the safety tester calibration a detailed test of your device.
Sourcetronic safety tester calibration
Calibration service for safety tester with high voltage test, earth bound test, function test. The standardized ST measurement calibration according to DIN ISO 17025 is independent of the manufacturer. In general your measuring device is calibrated on the same day and sent back. The calibration certificates contain all the measured values, all allowed tolerances and traceable standards.
Measuring devices and elektrical measurement:
- Electrical Safety Tester Calibration (EST)
- Testing of:
- Voltage & Frequency
- Isolation resistance & ground resistance
- Loop & line impedance
- Continuity test
- Leakage current test
- RCD/FI tripping time & tripping current
- Calibration certificate in accordance to ISO 17025
- Incl. visual inspection of device
- Incl. function test
- Incl. systematic cleaning of device
- Repair service on request
- Sourcetronic proprietary products: ST400, RS36, RD28,...
- Gossen Metrawatt: Secutest, Profitest, Metratester,...
- Schleich GLP
- Fluke: 1654B, 1664FC, 6500,...
- Metrel: MI 3309, MI 3310, MI 3311,...
- HT Instruments: GSC60, Combi 420, M70, M75
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6105 / C.A 6106B
- Testboy: TV 450, TV 470,...
- ...and many more