ST1941 and ST1942 are two high-quality bench multimeters, ideal for precise measurements. They provide highly accurate readings and are equipped with an easy to read dual display with high brightness. The ST1940 has a 21,000 count display, while the ST1942 is equipped with a 51,000 count display. The DCV accuracy in ST1941 is up to 0.03 percent and ST1942 up to 0.02 percent. Both bench multimeters resolve up to 10uV and have a bandwidth of 100 kHz. The measuring rate is up to 25 measurements per second. The bench meter can be calibrated via an external interface. Comparator functions (HI/IN/LO) provide a rapid sorting of measured values.
Test leads, (black and red), connection cable, instruction manual and factory calibration certificate are included with the delivery of the devices.
- Multímetro ST1941429,00 €Excl. 22% IVA523,38 €Incl. 22% IVA
- Display a 4 1/2 cifre con 21.000 conteggi
- 750 V AC / 1000 V DC
- Precisione del test fino allo 0,02% (DCV)
- Larghezza di banda fino a 100 kHz
- Funzione di operazione matematica multipla:%, dB, dBm, REL
- Interfaccia USB (compatibile con SCPI)