The two high-precision benchtop multimeters ST1951 and ST1961 conform to very high standards for measuring performance and measurement accuracy. The ST1951 has 119,000 count display and a DCV accuracy of down to 0.01 percent. Even higher measurement performance gives the ST1961 with 1,199,000 count display and a DCV accuracy of up to 0.0055 percent. In both devices, the bandwidth is up to 100 kHz and resolution up to 0.1 uV . The excellent measurement rate allows for up to 1000 measurements per second. They can be connected with external computers via a USB interface, the instruments and the calibration of the meter can also be achieved via an external interface.
A pair of test leads (black and red) is included with the delivery of the ST1951 and ST1961, as well as a connection cable, calibration certificate and instruction manual.
- Multimetro ST1952730,00 €Excl. 22% IVA890,60 €Incl. 22% IVA
- Display a 5 1/2 cifre (max. valore visualizzato 120.000)
- 750 V AC / 1000 V DC
- 0.012 % Precisione di base (DC)
- Larghezza di banda fino a 100kHz
- Funzioni matematiche: %, dB, dBm, REL, mX+b
- Interfacce: RS232, USB