Digital multimeters are generally used when a quick yet precise measurement of important parameters such as voltage, electricity, resistance and frequency is required. A desktop multimeter of the ST 19-series has the distinction of being easy to handle in various situations of daily usage.
These digital multimeters are equipped with a clear and neat front design, as well as a big display, which maintain a quick and effective usage. A digital benchtop multimeter covers, besides the standardized ways of measuring, a broad sphere of additional measured parameters, such as measurements of levels in dB. The microprocessor-controlled construction permits mutual scanning speed up till 1000 measurements a second. In order to achieve the aim of individualized handling, a Sourcetronic benchtop multimeter provides 10 individually configurable multimeter setups.
Each DMM device has a standardized USB and RS232C-interface, through which the recorded information is available for further processing. The optional GPIB-Bus system, through which a desktop multimeter can be connected to a professional setting of GPIB-devices, holds many further options. By making Sourcetronic DMM available, the user obtains a multifunctional tool for analyzing and editing measurements in almost all daily and common, as well as uncommon, situations.
- Digital Multimeter ST1941£288.47Excl. 0% VAT£288.47Incl. 0% VAT
- Digital Multimeter ST1942£349.84Excl. 0% VAT£349.84Incl. 0% VAT
- Digital Multimeter ST1952£464.70Excl. 0% VAT£464.70Incl. 0% VAT
- Digital Multimeter ST1961
Price on request
- Digital Multimeter ST1963£769.83Excl. 0% VAT£769.83Incl. 0% VAT
- 4.3-inch LCD color display
- 6 1/2 bit 1199999 digits reading
- Test speed up to 1000 / s
- Small size, front and rear input terminal, easy to shelve
- Histogram, bar graph, trend chart display
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), LAN, RS232 interfaces, supporting SCPI commands, GPIB option