1. The company Sourcetronic GmbH, Fahrenheitstrasse 1, 28359 Bremen, represented by the CEO Jens S. Röhrßen, uses personal data (i.e. title, name, E-Mail adress, phone number, fax number, bank details, IP adress) according to provision of the german federal data protection law. Insofar the company Sourcetronic GmbH raises, saves and processes data solely provided by the user within the frame of his details for an order or during opening a customer account or registration for the newsletter. The company Sourcetronic GmbH uses data of the user without his separate approval solely for the fulfilling and execution of the order.
2. With the complete execution of the contract and the complete payment of the purchase price the data of the user will be blocked for further use and will be deleted after the procedure of the fiscal and commercial law regulations are done, provided that he has not solely approved the further use of his data. On registration for the newsletter the E-Mail adress of the user will be used, with his approval, for own advertising purposes, until he unsubscribes from the newsletter. The unsubscription is possible every time and can be executed by clicking on the corresponding link in the newsletter.
3. The user may disagree the usage of as well as the storage his data, which will be protocolled by the company Sourcetronic GmbH according to the terms of reference, every time impact on the future, whereby the objection is going to be protocolled respectively too. The objection may be send to the E-Mail email@example.com or to the postal adress of the company Sourcetronic GmbH as stated in point 1.
4. The user is also authorized to demand the change, blockage or deletion of his data and to disagree the usage of his data for the purpose of direct marketing or advertisement every time.
5. Provided the user wishes to get more information about the storage of his personal data wants the data of the interested party deleted, blocked or changed a free support is available at the E-Mail adress or postal adress as stated in point 4.
7. Beyond the previous statements all of the personal data of the interested party transmitted to the company Sourcetronic GmbH won't be made accessable for third parties without any seperate written approval, unless it has to be done according to legal or administrative ordinance.
Using the newsletter we inform you about us and our offers. If you want to receive the newsletter then we are going to need a valid E-Mail adress from you and informations, which grant us validation, that you are the owner of the stated E-Mail adress or respectively approve receiving the newsletter. Further data won't be compiled. These dates will be used only for the sending of the newsletter and won't be passed on to third parties. With the registration for our newsletter we store your IP adress and the date of registration. This storage is only used for the case of missusage of your E-Mail adress by third parties, which registered for the newsletter without the knowledge of the user.
Your approval for saving the data, the E-Mail adress as well as their further usage for dispatching the newsletter you may disconfirm at every time. The withdrawal occurs by using the respective link in the newsletter, inside your profile or by sending a message to the adresses stated above.
This site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses so called "Cookies". These are text files, which will be stored on your computer and allow for an analysis of the usage of the website by you. The informations produced during this process, as a rule, will be send to a Google Server in the USA and will be saved there. In case of activation of IP anonymization on this site your IP adress will be shortened by Google within nations of the european union or other states by contract of the treaty of the european economic zone before.
Only in rare exceptions the full IP adress will be send to servers of Google in the USA and then shortened there. By order of the website owner Google will use these informations to analyse your usage of the website. The send IP adress in accordance with Google Analytics by your browser won't be merged by Google with other data. The storage of the Cookies can be stopped by the corresponding settings of your browser. In this case it may happen that not all functions of the website are usable comprehensively.
You may, in addition to it, prevent the capture of your data by Google created by Cookies and data related to the usage of the website (including your E-Mail adress) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the following available Browser-Plugin by using this link: