ST9000 | Introduction to Operating: By Changing the Target Frequency
To change the target frequency of F0.19 = 50.00Hz (the default factory setting) to e.g. F0.19 = 250.00Hz, proceed as follows:
- In the monitoring mode (the mode that is active when you switch the inverter on) you need to press the PRG – button to access the parameter groups.
- After you have done that, look for where it says “-F0-“, as this is where the parameter group is. You can scroll through the parameter group using the arrow keys ▲ ▼ and select a parameter by pressing ENTER
- Since you have to change parameter F0.19 you need to scroll with the arrow keys ▲ ▼ until you reach F0.19 and then press ENTER .
- The maximum output frequency will now appear on the display panel as 050.00.
- In order to adjust the parameter from F0.19 to 250.00 scroll with the >> >> – button to the correct place and change with the arrow keys ▲ ▼ . Once you have selected the new maximum frequency, press ENTER to save the setting changes.
- If you want to use the new frequency, you need to set the parameter F0.21 to the same frequency. Also the motor parameter b0.04 can be set higher than 50 Hz.
- When you double click the PRG – button on the drive, it will return to monitoring mode.